18 August 2008

Update - Long

Ok, enough of playing...now time for an update!

Katie is doing such a good job reading. She loves it and her reading to Ren and/or myself has become such a part of her bedtime routine that she gets upset if we dont read.
She has also become the little pianist! I am so proud at how quickly she picks up her pieces. Also I am glad that I have my piano background so that I can help her through some of the rough spots. For her first year she gets alot of GREAT JOB! comments from her teacher. I so wish we had a full piano for her instead of an electric keyboard but since we will be moving back to Texas soon that really isnt a wise investment at this time but just wait until we do get back to Houston! :)

Ren is doing well...he loves playing World of Warcraft and currently watching the Olympics. There is a competition going on between Australia and Great Britain right now for who will pull the most gold medals hehe. His job has him working weekends at a moments notice at times. Wish he didn't but, well, work is work.

Me, well the baby situation isnt going well. We have all but given up on the second child. We have one more option and then we will be calling it quits. This is sad considering Katie craves having a sibling. For now Sparkle, the cat, is a substitute. My arm is healing slowly but surely. Baby steps.

0 comments: