24 August 2008

Nothin' like Home for Christmas


I am starting think about Christmas more and more these days. My heart can't wait to return home, especially for my FAVOURITE season! The idea of seeing my nieces that I haven't met and for Katie to be reunited with her cousins, tickles me to death!! Ren told me that he hasn't even met Kim - Chris' wife. I forgot about that. Funny how I think since I know everyone he would too, hehe.
I can't wait for Kimberly's talent in photography to be used. I so want several photos of the cousins hanging on my wall :) The idea of a Family and Friends Christmas Dinner makes me so excited! Everyone together and enjoying each other's company and fellowship. Katie and I can't wait for making Christmas cookies with mom (grandma). I can't wait for the smell of pine!! The sound of Christmas music in the mall/shops. The feeling of crisp cold on my face with the smell of pine! Going to Christmas Church Service. Nothing better. Last time we were there for Christmas was when Katie was 3!! Wow! that seems like such a long time ago.

0 comments: