24 August 2008

Family Photos


Kimberly's talent, last time Katie and I were over there, helps satisfy my heart. I really love family. I really love my family. I love seeing photos of them on my hallway walls. I love looking at every little smile on their faces. I, honestly, look at all the photos on my way to bed. It has become my routine that I love doing. It makes me smile. It makes me realise how time really flies and how much I have missed and am missing. I have caught Katie walking down the hallway looking at the photos as well. I can tell she is missing her cousins. Nothing better than family, you can love them and fight with them, and love them again. It is coming back to the love that makes us tighter. It is coming back to the love that makes me miss them more.

Kimberly! I can't wait for those photos!!! :D

0 comments: