Katie got to open her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa and from Ren and I on Saturday morning at 7am, hehe. She absolutely loved them :) Grandma & Grandpa got her a Disney Fairies Doll, Fawn, and a Fairies book. She was so excited! From Great Grandma she got a long sleeve shirt. Katie said it reminded her of chocolate, yummm.
From Ren and I, she got a Disney Doll-Giselle from the movie Enchanted. ANNNDDDD she got a pink keyboard and mouse. So she got her own computer!! She was so excited. At first she didn't understand why she got a keyboard and although she was confused she said, "I love it, a pink keyboard!" It wasn't until I said, "Katie, what goes at the end of the keyboard?", that her eyes lit up! hehe. Absolutely priceless. I wish that we had gotten out the camera and recorded it! She made Ren get up and hook her computer up so she could play on it.

16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment