Katie was part of her school's concert this year. The theme was "The Olympics" with Chinese decorations. Every girl made a part of the Chinese Dragon and they put their names to it.

Katie's first grade class' country theme was Japan. They dressed up as Japanese girls and did cute little dances. This is Katie's outfit - minus the hair. She was excited to wear make up, hehe such a girl :)

This is the video I took with my camera of one of her dances. Katie is the fourth from the right. They are singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" in Japanese. Sorry about how far back it is ... we sat pretty far back :( I had another nice video of them using chopsticks to dance but that video is just a bit to long for the blog.
16 years ago




2 comments:
Too cute! I love to see how you all are doing.
Is it December yet?
Post a Comment